Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rome day 3



How to tell you about all the wonderful things we saw today? I have no idea. We went to the Vatican museaum, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. I filled 4 pages of a notebook with things I don't want to forget. The beauty just can't be captured by photo. We also went to the ruins of the Roman Forum and to the Colleseum. To think that all the marble in St. Peters came from the collesum is amazing. I keep using the word amazing in this blog I just can't thnk of a better word except maybe spectacular. Tonight
Bob and I are going to go out and wander around to see the Parthenon and look around at night. Tomorrow we are boarding the bus to Florence where we will see the statue of David and stay the night. The day after is Venice and hopefully I will get a chance to blog along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh. Cassie looks so short in the profile picture!

    ReplyDelete